LOCATION: 120 Elm Avenue, Munising, Michigan 49862 USA
2023-2024 FULL SEASON
Our full season runs from:
- September 19, 2023 – May 9, 2023
- Year End Show: Saturday, May 11, 2024
2023-2024 Important Dates
- September 1 DUE: 1st tuition installment
- September 19 Classes commence
- October 1 DUE: 2nd tuition installment
- October 31 CLOSED Halloween
- November 1 DUE: 3rd tuition installment
- November 15 DUE: Recital Costume Fees
- November 22-25 CLOSED Thanksgiving
- December 1 DUE: 4th tuition installment
- December 19-January 1 CLOSED Christmas/New Year’s break
- January 1 DUE: 5th tuition installment
- February 1 DUE: 6th tuition installment
- March 1 DUE: 7th tuition installment
- March 26-April 1 CLOSED Spring break
- April 1 DUE: 8th tuition installment
- May 1st DUE: 9th tuition installment FINAL
- May 9 Last day of classes
- May 10 Recital dress rehearsal day
- May 11 Recital show day
Wednesdays - GYMNASTICS
- Parent & Tot (2-3yrs): 4:00-4:45pm - $630 per season ($70 monthly installment x 9)
- Pre-K (3-5yrs): 4:45-5:30pm - $630 per season ($70 monthly installment x 9)
- Beginner (6yrs+): 6:00-6:55pm - $720 per season ($80 monthly installment x 9)
- Intermediate-Advanced: 7:00-7:55pm - $720 per season ($80 monthly installment x 9)
Tuition & Fees
The full season runs from September to May:
- Administrative fee: $40 per family per year (DUE at time of registration. Non-refundable, non-transferable).
- Tuition GYM Parent & Tot / Pre-K = $630 per year ($70 per monthly installment x 9)
- Tuition GYM Beginner & Boys = $720 per year ($80 per monthly installment x 9)
- FAMILY RATE = $2,250 per year ($250 per monthly installment x 9) * Unlimited siblings, unlimited classes.
Total year tuition is divided into 9 EQUAL payment installments. Each of the 9 installments is paid on SEP 1, OCT 1, NOV 1, DEC 1, JAN 1, FEB 1, MAR 1, APR 1, MAY 1.
The only accepted method of payment is auto-pay with a credit card on file.
Dropping A Class/Program
- Our program is a full season program ending with a performance at our year end show recital!
- However, if a student wishes to drop a class/program at any point in the season, they may do so, and tuition installment payments will stop.
- A Drop-Notice must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to the 1st of the next month, so that payments stop.
Year End Show
At every lesson, students learn dance technique and other curriculum. Eventually, they start to rehearse a choreographed dance routine that they will perform in full costume at our spectacular year end show. Our recitals are professionally produced and are the highlight of the season for family, relatives, friends and audience members.
- Dress Rehearsal: Friday, May 10, 2024
- Show Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
How To Register
To register, please use our ONLINE REGISTRATION form below:
- Fill out all required information on the online form.
- Provide a pre-authorized payment method * Credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
Please note - We can not accept your registration without a valid pre-authorized payment method on file for payments. Once we receive your completed form, we will contact you to confirm your registration.