2022-2023 NEW Student Registration NOW OPEN!
2022-2023 FULL SEASON
Our full dance season is a program that runs for a TOTAL 35 WEEKS.
- Term 1: September 10, 2022 – December 17, 2022 (14 weeks)
- Term 2: January 3, 2023 – June 3, 2023 (21 weeks)
- Recital Week: June 4-11, 2023
The season culminates with performances at our Year End Show (recital).
2022-2023 IMPORTANT DATES
- September 1 DUE: 1st tuition installment
- September 10 Classes commence
- October 1 DUE: 2nd tuition installment
- October 10 CLOSED Thanksgiving Monday
- November 1 DUE: 3rd tuition installment
- November 15 DUE RECREATIONAL Recital Costume Fees
- December 1 DUE: 4th tuition installment
- December 19-January 2 CLOSED Christmas/New Year’s break
- January 1 DUE: 5th tuition installment
- February 1 DUE: 6th tuition installment
- February 20 CLOSED Family Day Monday
- March 1 DUE: 7th tuition installment
- March 13-19 CLOSED March break
- April 1 DUE: 8th tuition installment
- April 7 CLOSED Good Friday
- May 1st DUE: 9th tuition installment
- May 22 CLOSED Victoria Day Monday
- June 1 DUE: 10th tuition installment (FINAL) & any previous unpaid balance
- June 3 Last day of classes
- June 4-11 SAULT STE. MARIE Recital Week
CLASS OFFERINGS (GRADES 1-12)
Our Recreational program offers dance classes for students (Grades 1-12). The program runs from September through June and ends with a performance in our spectacular year end show!
- REC Level 1 (Grades 1-2)
- REC Level 2 (Grades 3-4)
- REC Level 3 (Grades 5-6)
- REC Level 4 (Grades 7-8-9-10-11-12)
- STUDENT UNLIMITED RATE (3 or more classes per week): $1500 per year ($150 per month - 10 equal payments) * Add HST
- FAMILY UNLIMITED RATE: $2000 per year ($200 per month-10 equal payments) * Add HST (unlimited siblings, unlimited classes)
COST OF LESSONS
- Administrative fee: $35 per family per year (DUE at time of registration. Non-refundable, non-transferable) * Add HST
- 1 class per week: $540 per year ($54 per month * 10 equal payments from September 1 to June 1) * Add HST
- 2 classes per week: $1080 per year ($108 per month * 10 equal payments from September 1 to June 1) * Add HST
- 3 classes per week: $1520 per year ($152 per month * 10 equal payments from September 1 to June 1) * Add HST
- 4 classes per week: $1550 per year ($155 per month * 10 equal payments from September 1 to June 1) * Add HST
- REC FAMILY UNLIMITED Rate: $2050 per year ($205 per month * 10 equal payments from September 1 to June 1) * Add HST
Tuition payment schedule is EQUAL BILLING * Full season 35 week year tuition divided into 10 equal installments from September 1 to June 1.
YEAR END RECITAL
At every lesson, students learn dance technique and other curriculum. Eventually, they start to rehearse a choreographed dance routine that they will perform in full costume at our spectacular year end show. Our recitals are professionally produced and are the highlight of the season for family, relatives, friends and audience members.
CLASS DRESS CODE
- Ballet Girls - black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers.
- Jazz - black leotard (or black bootie shorts & black top), tan tights, black jazz shoes.
- Tap - black leotard (or black bootie shorts & black top), tan tights, black tap shoes (lace up).
- HipHop - any dance/active wear (sweat pants, t-shirts...etc.), clean indoor gym shoes (NO outdoor shoes).
- Boys Ballet/Jazz/Tap - black athletic shorts, white t-shirt, black slippers (for ballet with white ankle socks), black jazz shoes (for jazz), black tap shoes (lace up for tap), hiphop (any dance/active wear, clean indoor gym shoes).
All dance wear is available at the dance studio. Please see the front desk for sizing.
HOW TO REGISTER
To register, please use our ONLINE REGISTRATION form below:
- Fill out all required information on the online form.
- Provide a pre-authorized payment method * Credit card (Visa or Mastercard) OR bank account.
Please note - We can not accept your registration without a valid pre-authorized payment method on file for payments. Once we receive your completed form, we will contact you to confirm your registration.
For REC 1 (Grades 1-2)
For REC 2 (Grades 3-4)
For REC 3/4 (Grades 5 & Up)