2023-2024 FULL SEASON
Our full dance season is a program that runs for a TOTAL 35 WEEKS.
- September 5, 2023 – June 1, 2024 (35 weeks)
- Year End Show: Sunday June 2, 2024
The season culminates with performances at our Year End Show (recital).
2023-2024 Important Dates
- September 1 DUE: 1st tuition installment
- September 5 Classes commence
- October 1 DUE: 2nd tuition installment
- October 31 CLOSED Halloween
- November 1 DUE: 3rd tuition installment
- November 15 DUE RECREATIONAL Recital Costume Fees
- November 22-26 CLOSED Thanksgiving
- December 1 DUE: 4th tuition installment
- December 19-January 1 CLOSED Christmas/New Year’s break
- January 1 DUE: 5th tuition installment
- February 1 DUE: 6th tuition installment
- March 1 DUE: 7th tuition installment
- March 26-April 1 CLOSED Spring break
- April 1 DUE: 8th tuition installment
- May 1st DUE: 9th tuition installment
- May 27 CLOSED Memorial Day Monday
- June 1 DUE: 10th tuition installment (FINAL) & any previous unpaid balance
- June 1 Last day of classes
- June 2 Year End Show
Class Offerings (Grades 1-12)
Our Recreational program offers dance classes for students (Grades 1-12). The program runs from September through June and ends with a performance in our spectacular year end show!
- REC Level 1 (Grades 1-2) Ballet
- REC Level 1 (Grades 1-2) Jazz
- REC Level 1 (Grades 1-2) Hip Hop
- NEW!! REC Level 1 (Grades 1-2) Pom Pom
- REC Level 2 (Grades 3 & Up) Ballet
- Rec Level 2 (Grades 3 & Up) Jazz
- REC Level 2 (Grades 3 & Up) Hip Hop
Cost Of Lessons
- Administrative fee: $40 per family per year (DUE at time of registration. Non-refundable, non-transferable).
- 1 class per week: $560 per year ($56 per month * 10 equal payments from September 1 to June 1).
- 2 classes per week: $1120 per year ($112 per month * 10 equal payments from September 1 to June 1).
- 3 classes per week: $1620 per year ($162 per month * 10 equal payments from September 1 to June 1).
- 4 classes per week: $1870 per year ($187 per month) * 10 equal payments from September 1 to June 1).
- REC FAMILY UNLIMITED Rate: $2300 per year ($230 per month * 10 equal payments from September 1 to June 1).
Tuition payment schedule is EQUAL BILLING * Full season 35 week year tuition divided into 10 equal installments from September 1 to June 1.
Year End Show
At every lesson, students learn dance technique and other curriculum. Eventually, they start to rehearse a choreographed dance routine that they will perform in full costume at our spectacular year end show. Our recitals are professionally produced and are the highlight of the season for family, relatives, friends and audience members.
Class Dress Code
- Ballet Girls - black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers.
- Jazz - black leotard (or black bootie shorts & black top), tan tights, black jazz shoes.
- Tap - black leotard (or black bootie shorts & black top), tan tights, black tap shoes (lace up).
- HipHop - any dance/active wear (sweat pants, t-shirts...etc.), clean indoor gym shoes (NO outdoor shoes).
- Boys Ballet/Jazz/Tap - black athletic shorts, white t-shirt, black slippers (for ballet with white ankle socks), black jazz shoes (for jazz), black tap shoes (lace up for tap), hiphop (any dance/active wear, clean indoor gym shoes).
All dance wear is available at the dance studio. Please see the front desk for sizing.
How To Register
To register, please use our ONLINE REGISTRATION form below:
- Fill out all required information on the online form.
- Provide a pre-authorized payment method * Credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
Please note - We can not accept your registration without a valid pre-authorized payment method on file for payments. Once we receive your completed form, we will contact you to confirm your registration.
For REC 1 (Grades 1-2)