RECREATIONAL PROGRAM 2021-2022
Our Recreational program offers dance classes for boys & girls. The program runs from September through June and ends with a performance in our spectacular year end show!
COST OF LESSONS
- Administrative fee: $35 per family (DUE at time of registration. Non-refundable)
- 1 class per week: $520 per year ($52 per month - 10 equal payments)
- 2 classes per week: $1040 per year ($104 per month - 10 equal payments)
- STUDENT UNLIMITED RATE (3 or more classes per week): $1500 per year ($150 per month - 10 equal payments)
- FAMILY UNLIMITED RATE: $2000 per year ($200 per month-10 equal payments) (unlimited siblings, unlimited classes)
YEAR END RECITAL
At every lesson, students learn dance technique and other curriculum. Eventually, they start to rehearse a choreographed dance routine that they will perform in full costume at our spectacular year end show. Our recitals are professionally produced and are the highlight of the season for family, relatives, friends and audience members.
CLASS DRESS CODE
- Ballet - black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers
- Jazz - black leotard (or black bootie shorts & black top), tan tights, black jazz shoes
- Tap - black leotard (or black bootie shorts & black top), tan tights, black tap shoes (lace up)
- HipHop - any dance/active wear (sweat pants, t-shirts...etc.), clean indoor gym shoes (NO outdoor shoes)
- Acro - leotard and shorts or shorts and sports bra (nothing loose), bare legs and feet
- Boys Ballet/Jazz/Tap - black athletic shorts, white t-shirt, black slippers (for ballet with white ankle socks), black jazz shoes (for jazz), black tap shoes (lace up for tap), hiphop (any dance/active wear, clean indoor gym shoes)
All dance wear is available at the dance studio. Please see the front desk for sizing.
Phone: 906 379 0525
HOW TO REGISTER
To register, please use our ONLINE REGISTRATION form below:
- Fill out all required information on the online form
- Provide a pre-authorized payment method * Credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Please note - We can not accept your registration without a valid pre-authorized payment method on file for payments. Once we receive your completed form, we will contact you to confirm your registration.
For REC 1 (Grades 1-2)
For REC 2/3 (Grades 3 & Up)